DMR’s engineers focus on activities to complete or refine your product designs.
- We work to assure your intellectual property is protected.
- Our contract resources will reduce the burden on your current staff.
- We work with most major electrical and mechanical design platforms.
- We fill gaps in your engineering department to help complete your projects on time and within budget.
- At any phase of the process, partnering with us will allow you to complete product development more efficiently.
Design Engineering Services
- Analyze your product design and bill of materials for cost reductions through value engineering
- Collaborate with your team to assure a seamless transition from design concept to prototyping and into volume manufacturing
- Develop solutions for cost-effective production and fast time-to-market while safegaurding your intellectual property
- SolidWorks (preferred), Pro-Engineer, P-CAD, Cadance, PADS and other software platforms
- Design for Manufacturability, Assembly and Test (DFMAT) Analysis
- Complete supply chain for prototyping in both the USA and Asia
- Full turn-key prototypes or build from consigned kits
- Single board assembly and mechanical components to complete product box builds
- 3D printing: plastic and metals
Test Engineering Services
- EMC Test
- HALT/HASS Reliability Testing
- Functional Product Test Development
- PCA In-circuit Test (ICT)
- Burn-in and Aging Testing
Agency Compliance Coordination
- Facilitate testing for worldwide compliance
- FCC, UL, ETL, CE, SAA, CSA, CCC, JAC-ANZ, JIS, NOM, EAC Marks and many others
- RoHS and Recycling certifications
- ICE and UN tests for Li batteries
- Multiple industries served